Rug cleaning services in Walsall
Antique, modern, oriental and general runners can all be effectively cleaned, thus giving beautiful results.
Care Tips - To look after you new or recently cleaned rugs!
1) Leave in the sun once or twice a year with the sun facing the back of the rug to destroy enzymes.
2) Lightly vacuum the back and front of the rug once a week - do not vacuum the fringes.
3) Beat the rug once a year over a washing line to remove dust and dirt.
4) Turn regularly to ensure the wear of the rug is even.
5) Comb or brush out fringes using a broad tooth brush.
6) Use protectors on chair legs or tables to protect the rug.
We want to give you fantastic clean and healthy rug cleaning services in Walsall and all surrounding areas - so pleae give us a call today!
Copyright © 2017 by Ultraclean ∑ All Rights reserved ∑ E-Mail: email@example.com
Rug cleaning walsall
specific for each particular item.
Drying is done without the use of excessive heat and rugs are left to dry out naturally. We then return them to you rolled and dry.
Every rug is unique and your rug will be cleaned the with the most suitable method for its age, type of dye and fibres used. We do not use abrasive cleaning products only the correct shampoo
100% Ultraclean Guarantee
Ultraclean will carry out every single job to the highest possible standard, and if for any reason youíre not completely satisfied with the result, Iíll personally re-clean the item/s again completely FREE OF CHARGE. If youíre still not happy, Iíll refund your money on that item in FULL!
Aldridge, Bilston, Blackheath, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Cannock Burntwood, Cheslyn Hay, Codsall, Coseley, Darlaston, Dudley, Essington, Halesowen, Hednesford, Kingswinford, Oldbury, Pendeford, Penkridge, Brieleyhill, Rowley Regis, Rushall, Saredon, Shelfield, Stourbidge, Tettenhall, Tipton, Walsall, Wednesbury, Wednesfield, Willenhall, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich